Covered Saute Pan 2-Handle ‘Stone’ 28cm -LEO COLLECTION
When you’re thinking of making a tasty risotto or sautéing some potatoes for dinner, but don’t want to spend ages cleaning up afterwards, this covered sauté pan is the perfect partner!
Its cast aluminium body ensures a fast and even heat distribution on any kind of cooktop surface, including induction, and is covered with a high-quality non-stick coating that not only allows you to cook with a minimal amount of oil but also makes the pan a breeze to clean. Add to this the soft-touch handle and the clear glass lid that’s equipped with a drain hole for easy straining and spoon rest function, and you’ve got a piece of cookware that’s sure to make your life easier!
10 in stock
he stunning and elegant design of the BergHOFF cast aluminium range ‘STONE’ gives you all you need to cook with confidence!
- Lightweight material that’s easy to handle
- High-quality non-stick coating
- Easy to clean
- Special rim for drip-free pouring
- Easy food release
- Silicone rim that prevents rattling
- Integrated draining hole that doubles as a steam vent
- Cast aluminium body that distributes heat fast and evenly and cools quickly
- Special knob with spoon rest function
- Oven proof thanks to removable silicone side handle sleeves
- Handwash recommended
- Excluding the shown accessories (serving spoon)